Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1974 Chevrolet C10. This is a great truck for someone to either do a little bit of work and have a good daily driver, or you can restore it. The truck has an all original drive train, a 250 straight six, with a three speed manual transmission. The Ole' 3 on the tree. The truck has new tires on it, and in the pictures has hubcaps, but the beauty rings and center caps are with the truck. This truck would be a great driver or project truck for someone. As you see from the pictures the truck needs a little work, but it can be a very fun truck to drive or an excellent restoration candidate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door