FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe Roadster (Glass Body) with 7K Miles since build was completed! Powered by a 383 Stroker SBC V8 making 405 HP and paired with GM 700R4 Automatic Transmission! Dodge Viper Gloss Red Exterior with Red Ultra-Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
-Russ Nomore Fiberglass Body
-Dodge Viper Gloss Red Exterior
-Chrome / Glass Headlamps
-Steel Hood & Side Louvered Panels
-Electric Powered Wiper
-American Racing Torq Thrust Wheels
-BFGoodrich Traction T/A Front Tires
-Hoosier Pro-Street Radial Rear Tires
-’32 Ford Steel Fuel Tank
-Red Ultra-Leather Interior
-Billet Specialties Window Cranks & Banjo Steering Wheel
-Ididit Tilt Steering Column
-Auto Meter Sport-Comp Tach
-Dolphin Dash Gauges
-Vintage Air A/C Controls
-Hidden Headliner Radio
-Lokar Floor Shifter
-Battery Tender Trunk
-405HP 383 Stroker SBC V8
-QuickFuel 4BBL Carb.
-Polished Finned Air Cleaner & Valve Covers
-Polished Sanderson Headers
-Red Russ Nomore Box-Steel Frame
-Polished Superbell I-Beam Straight Axle w/ 4-Link
-Front Disc Brakes
-GM 700R4 Auto.
-Ford 9” Rear
-QA1 Adjustable Rear Coil-Overs
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Nova Pro-Street
1967 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside Resto-Mod
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pro-Touring
1941 CHEVROLET SPECIAL DELUXE
1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop
1937 Ford Cabriolet *Down’s Industries Body*
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door