Classic Car Deals
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible/Roadster, 1966, 327-350 HP, 4-speed/original shifter, Rally Red/black interior, White convertible top, Matching numbers, all shielding in place, Repro-knock offs with new Coker Gold lines, also have the original steel rims with 4 radial tires and the original hubcaps, all gauges and interior lights work, T-3 headlights rotate perfectly, painted one time 25 years ago and still looks great, Lots of documentation even the original selling invoice from Tuscumbia Chevrolet dealer where it was sold new. The back-up light work, this classic Corvette Roadster runs and drives excellent.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door