Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 138 Car
This original 66 Chevelle SS, yes it is a 138 car, has been restored into an excellent high performance car of it's day. The attention to detail and the quality of parts used is fabulous. This is not just one of those cars that looks sitting still, it has been built to drive and enjoy. It goes down the road with the ease and comfort you want, while giving you a sweet muscle car note and the performance to match. Not only is this a real SS car it comes with Ice Cold AC for your cruising delight. It would cost much more than the selling price to build this car today, so now is your opportunity to enjoy the fruits of another's labor.
Strong 396 V8 that starts up and runs smooth with no noise or smoking
Smooth shifting correct Power Glide automatic transmission
12 Bolt 3.23 open rear end
Power Steering adds to the driving ease
Ice Cold AC really makes this one a pleasure to drive also
Fuel is delivered via an Edelbrock 750CFM on an aluminum Holley intake
Wheels are painted 15 inch with BFG Silvertown Redline 7.75/15 Bias Ply tires
The brakes are correct drums
Exhaust is comprised of Long tube Headers with newer mufflers and full tail pipes
There is a full compliment of factory gauges in the dash that work
The hood is a correct SS bulge hood that looks great
This one is finished in Lemans Blue with a Black Vinyl Top
The Bucket Seats Black and complimented with a Center Console and seat belts
For anyone looking for a big block Chevelle to enjoy, this one has the stuff
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door