AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Ford Thunderbird (Colton, OR) $39,900 obo This beautiful 1956 Raven Black Ford Thunderbird has been a project for 12 years now. This T-bird has been taken great care of and no expense has been sparred and everything has been replaced back to the original 1956 Ford T-Bird parts. Every single part...including nuts and bolts have been carefully restored to original parts. All new engine parts having to do with changing over to the new alternator from generator system. New parts include but are not limited to All new motor, New exhaust system, New heating and cooling system, New fuel system, New Brake system, New front & rear suspension, New wiring harness under dash & hood, New upholstered seat covers, New drop cloth behind the seat, New trunk cloth, and a New convertible hard top. The original radio is included.This classic T-Bird has serious style with a bullet-nosed grill, wraparound chrome bumpers, jet inspired tail lights and the Continental kit that debuted this year. In 1956 Ford made a very noticeable change by moving the spare tire to a Continental style rear bumper, which gave you more storage room in the trunk and a new 12 volt electrical system.This car was the 50th car made in the month of November of 1955. This is an early 56' with no port holes, Powered by the 292 V8 engine 202 hp with 3- speed manual transmission on the floor, it smoothly clicks through the gears. Please call our friend Terry at 503-349-1872
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door