AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1978 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Short Bed (Waynesville, OH) $24,900 obo With only 43,366 original miles on this 1 owner F-150, it's just as nice as you would imagine. The factory Ford blue looks incredible paired with the custom pin-striping, and it flows seamlessly inside to a matching two tone blue vinyl interior that has held up extraordinarily well for its age. Powered by a 400cu v8 with roller rocker arms, a mild street cam and an automatic transmission with a shift kit and stall converter, the drive-train has less than 25k miles and it will perform for years to come. Features include but are not limited to Lund lighted roof visor, Bores bumper guide poles, piaa 6 inch amber fog lights on the front bumper, custom semi light bar under the front bumper, glare lights that shine across the windshield to break up on coming glare, front head light bubble protectors, newer BF Goodrich 33x12.50 all-terrain tires with western bullet 15x10 wheels, mud flaps all the way around, Edelbrock intake and Holley carb, porcelain headers, chrome air cleaner, 10 lights under the tail gate, stainless exhaust and stainless tips. This has been meticulously maintained and garage kept by its only owner throughout its entire life. Please give our friend Ken a call at 937-414-0702
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door