1963 beetle, no rust or rot, new floor pans, 12 volt conversion, rebuilt 1600 single port, solid car. I have new parts with receipts to be installed that come with car, Dual weber carb kit from Aircooled.net. New suspension from Valley Auto Werks in VA which includes narrowed adjustable front beam with new springs and bushings, drop spindles, tie rod and rear extender plates. I also have a box of new parts and rare old VW parts to go with car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door