Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
This Chevrolet Pickup is nothing short of amazing. Spectacular build and hard to duplicate at any price. The list below tells only a portion of the story. The meticulous attention to detail is not to be overlooked.
1965 Chevrolet Truck Short bed/fleet side
283ci Chevrolet small block, balanced and blueprinted (BCH)
194 heads/202 valves, black exhaust valves port and polished (J. Miller)
Steel crank, Edelbrock carb and manifold
Aluminum fuel cell/electric fuel pump
400 Turbo trans. 3000 Stall converter
12 bolt Chevrolet rear, 373 posi
Shortened 12" Strange axels
Disc front brakes/drum rear
2" drop spindle
15" Convo Pro wheels (7x15 front, 15x15 rear)
18.5 Hoosier sure shots
4 corner air ride (Air ride tech)
Power steering tilt/telescopic (Corvette)
Old school stock warner gauges
AC (Vintage Air)
65 Corvette black leather seats
Smoked tinted glass (Vintage Glass)
Autumn Gold paint (single stage DuPont and clear)
Ash wood bed/stainless rails
Stainless steel bolts and hardware (Totally Stainless)
Don't miss a once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of the best!
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door