GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The 1975 Cadillac Eldorado is a two-door luxury convertible that was produced off the GM E-body platform in the eighth generation. With a length of 224 inches, the Eldorado is a large, bold statement that the driver enjoys the finer things in life. This generation continued as a front-wheel drivetrain making the ride very comfortable for that top-down summer cruise. The classic Eldorado's are constantly featured in movies and television as that very desirable luxury car of its time making them a very recognizable classic.
This Eldorado looks great! Finished in Cream over a Brown interior, this land yacht demands attention. The paint shows excellent and the chrome shows wells also. The brown interior shows some age and sign of use but is still very presentable. It features a brand new white power top, original warranty information, owners manual, cruise control, power brakes, power steering, AM/FM radio, tilt steering wheel, whitewall American Classic tires mounted on 15 inch factory wheels with factory hubcaps, air conditioning. It is powered by its impressive 500 cubic inch v8 paired with an automatic transmission. The car runs and handles well and is itching to get out for its next cruise.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door