1967 Chevrolet ProStreet Camaro · Coupe · Driven 2,000 miles
Engine 468 BBC Full Roller Motor
Trans: Turbo 400 TCI Converter
Chassis: Art Morrison 4 Link
Rear End: Ford 9inch 410 Gears Mark Williams Axles Brakes: 4 Corner Disk Brakes
Tires: Micky Thompson Sportsman 31 x 18.5
Wheels: Weld RTS 76
Exhaust: Hookers Supercomp Headers Dynateck 3 1/2 inch mufflers Paint: Saffron Flash with House of Color Candy Pearl Flames
Street Legal and Car Show Winner
Best of Show
First of Class
and much more
2nd owner, have clear title and all receipts of what has been changed on the car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door