702 N 1st St.
Wow this is the first K code mustang that we have ever had for sale here at Coyote Classics and this is a clean one! This 1966 Ford Mustang K code coupe is powered by its 289 271HP Solid Lifter engine, engine code #'s C5AE-6015E which is the correct HIPO motor backed up to its 4 speed manual transmission. This High Strung Pony comes equipped with GT front fog lights, dual exhaust, working factory AM radio, rally pack, and is riding on a nice set of style steal rims with red line tires. Its floors, frame, and body is all solid and in very nice original condition. Its exterior original red paint is still showing in its jambs and has had one repaint back to its correct red color. Its interior appears to be all original and is in excellent shape for its age. This is a great combination of a survivor condition car with a light cosmetic restoration. This K code rocket runs and drives excellent down the road just like it did back in 1966. Don't miss your chance at owning a true high performance mustang that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Life's too short to drive boring cars!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door