516 E. Bristol St
Location: Utica, Ohio 43080-
Mileage: 6,002 Wow is like new!!
1965 Shelby Cobra replica with 302 c.i. ohv v8 engine,
PRICE REDICED ON 7 25 22 SO HURRY
WAS 45,000 BUT NOW ONLY 36,900.00 FIRM.
C6 automatic transmission, Ford 9 inch rear diff 3.25 gears, Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes, adjustable coil over suspension, matching hard top, side window kit "new in box", tonneau cover.
FIBERGLAS BODY AND TOP
Beautiful car!!! Runs and drives great!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
VERY RARE BRIZO BUILT! '34 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE
49 DODGE CORONET ASTOUNDING FRESH RESTORATION $20K
1955 SIMPLEX UPDATED IMMACULATE REDUCED 7500 FIRM
32F RARE 3 WINDOW COUPE, WITH FUEL INJECTION 350V8
PRISTINE, RARE '71 FORD RANCHERO REDUCED, SO HURRY
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door