Fully restored 48 Merc, custom delux model
Restoration completed 10yrs ago, rebuilt as a 50’s hot rod. B&M Hydro stic Tranny, 324 cu Rocket Motor, ford 9” rear end, wiring has all been updated and converted to 12V system
Original gauges. This car has not been chopped or destroyed. Extremely clean and well taken care of. It’s a real head turner, gets lots of attention where ever it goes. Extra spare parts.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door