American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1940 FORD V-8 DeLuxe FORDOR SEDAN T-1306 Presented here is almost all original 1940 Ford De Luxe Fordor Sedan. The car has been converted to a 12V electrical system, and the ignition has been re-routed to a hidden spot on the dash. See below to see details about the car: -221ci 24 Stud Flathead V-8 -3-On-The-Tree Manual Transmission -1 bbl carburetor -Alternator, 12V System -Dual Exhaust -Steel Wheels with Ford Deluxe Hubcaps and Beauty Rings -Bumper Guards -Locking Gas Cap -Twin Ashtrays -Windshield Wipers -Original Clock (inoperable) -Maroon Exterior Paint -Tan Cloth Interior, including headliner and door panels. -Dual Side Mirrors -Original Ford Gauge Cluster -Original Ford Steering Wheel -Upholstered Trunk with full sized spare tire -Aftermarket Cupholders -Seatbelts have been installed front and rear ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door