Grogan Ford Lincoln
5437 Nauvoo Rd
505 stroker Chicago racing built engine, 10 second quarter mile, Dana 60-410 rear end, QA1 adjustable shocks, disc brakes, rust free, street legal, stall converter 3300, beautiful car hard to find. Appraised value of $82,000.00 Canadian. *WE WILL EXPORT FOR PICK UP IN TROY, MICHIGAN*
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door