Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1968 Plymouth Barracuda screams for attention, why? Well how about a RAY BARTON 472 CU. IN. HEMI with cross ram intake and dual Holley backed by a 727 automatic transmission with a gear vendor over-drive. Included in this sale is a Tremec 5 Speed manual transmission, which includes the bell housing, dual McLeod disc and hydraulic throw out bearing assembly, just in case you want to shift this big fish for yourself. Mark Williams Ford 9 with 325 gears and a Fab 9 housing, sub-frame connectors, Wilwood four-wheel disc brakes, power rack and pinion, and AlterKation front suspension. And if all of this isnt enough for you how about a deep mirror finish Black Mercedes #040 paint with all new black interior, Auto Meter gauges, tilt wheel, air conditioning for those sizzling days of summer, Kenwood sound system, power windows and locks, AND full alarm system to keep the bad boys at bay. This Barracuda is quite a catch. $90,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1962 Buick Electra Sport Coupe Custom Creation
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1960 VW 23 Window Samba Bus Fully Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door