Looking for a truck that doesn't look like your average truck? Here is a 1959 Chevrolet apache with a 1956 front end. It is powered by an LS1 motor and LT460 transmission that will haul the mail down the road! This beautifully patinaed Apache is sitting on a 1986 Monte Carlo frame with independent front suspension with 4-link rear suspension, 8' rear end as well as having the frame notched for anyone wanting to convert it over to air ride suspension. Some other features include the gorgeous King Ranch style interior to keep you comfy during long road trips. The Vintage Air helps keep the temperatures down inside the cab. The 18' front wheels and 20' rear wheels keep the truck the stance that turns people's heads. This vehicle also features the big 59 back window. Call Today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door