AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1935 Ford Tudor Slant back (Edmonds, WA) $18,000 A rare opportunity for any antique Ford enthusiast or Classic Car collector! Add this antique 1935 Ford Slantback Tudor Sedan to your collection and enjoy the beauty of its stylish lines and definitive design. This piece was purchased with the intent of completing a contemporary, 'Frame-Up Restoration' but owner cannot see to its completion due to age and intends to find a buyer who will bring this historic vehicle back to its full grandeur. Hours of labor and thousands of dollars invested in the project thus far which are to be passed on to the new owner. Original receipts available as well as a clean title in- hand! Add this asset to your collection and enjoy all options when choosing its finishing touches from interior detailing, chrome accents, and the color of its glossy exterior. A blank canvas waiting for you! This opportunity will not last - a fully-restored 1935 Slantback from Port Townsend, WA was recently sold for $65,000 according to CollectorCarAds.com! Details: 1935 Ford 2Door Deluxe Slantback Rolling Steering Chassis Mustang 2 Front End New Brakes, Gas Tank, Radiator and Floor Pan Sandblasted All Steel body with all parts, fenders, folding hood, radiator cover, headlights, and original bumpers Handcrafted exotic dash display with gauges and tachometer 59 AB Flathead V8 engine, three speed floor truck trans
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door