200 E Cypress St
1969 C-10 Short Bed w/ 1968 front end 350 crate motor with added new serpentine system, new carburetor, new headers, Wilwood master cylinder, new aluminum radiator, new inner fenders, tucked hoses and battery so you cant see them, and new air filter and powered coated valve covers. rebuilt 700R4 rebuilt trans with 400 miles Wilwood brakes front and rear 12 bolt 373 posi rear end Ridetech and fox suspension w/ rear air bags brand new leather bench seat, Interior, carpet and Cab insulation power windows Tilt Column Side mirrors with turn signal light in them 20 American racing wheels (Chromed for easy maintenance) Linex bedliner w/ Bruce Horky oak wood bed 20 gallon rear aluminum gas tank new steering column w/ tilt wheel w/ Billet steering wheel after market cowl induction hood new Brothers front and rear bumper 2- series 10 flow master with 3 exhaust Runs and drives great
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door