3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1965 Rambler 990 AmbassadorConvertible On September 2, 2017 a somewhatcomparable 1965 ambassador convertible sold at Auctions America for $74,250.That was a number one condition car and while it's true our car is slightlyless than a number one it truly would not take much to bring it up to numberone condition. This is a rock solid mostly all original 1965 ambassadorconvertible. Powered by the biggest engine available in 1965, the 327 CI V8with a four barrel carburetor. Casting number is 704F13, mated to the AMCthree speed automatic transmission. Loaded with all kinds of equipmentincluding power convertible top, power windows, power steering, power brakes,air conditioning, reclining bucket seats, center console, tilt steering,factory wire wheel covers, a.m. radio and more. This car is turnkeyready, it's gorgeous inside and out. Drives like a million and with only3499 produced in 1965 it is very rare.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door