Extremely nice 1973 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 4bbl. This 'Cuda was rotisserie restored in 2012/13. Began life as a 318 2bbl now has a 1971 340 4bbl. 727 Automatic. Front disc brakes rear drum, factory power steering, and power brakes, Fridged Aire custom A/C installed. Has a custom stereo digital radio for a factory look. In 5 plus years of ownership, the car has never seen the rain. Rides and drives beautifully.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door