Classic Car Deals
1967 Chevelle 300 (2 door post car) New built 402 big block engine. High pressure oil pump with 9 quart oil pan. Eagle crank, Keith Black pistons, Trick Flow aluminum heads. Victor Jr. Intake, 850 Brawler carb, hydraulic roller 600 lift cam, Crane lifters. Trick Flow Roller rockers.. 2 Inch Hooker super comp headers. 1 chamber flow masters. Turbo 350 trans. 1200 miles on motor build. Extremely strong. 373 gears. All new tubular 4 link rear suspension. Comp engineering rear shocks 3 way adjustable. new Battery, Front disk brakes. Rear Drum. New headliner and sail panels, new SS door panels. New heater controls. new 3 core radiator with dual fans thermostat controlled. new rear view mirror. Extra complete trim for car. New dash pad. Very nice car. Title in hand.Update :Car was wrapped this past October 2021 Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door