GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this clean one owner Datsun 280ZX for your consideration. This particular car is a ONE-OWNER car with less than 50,000 miles. Still sitting on the original title. The car has been lovingly cared for and driven. It is completely 100% stock with routine service and maintenance with receipts available. If you are looking for a clean one owner 280 this is the car for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
The S130 designation was given to the Datsun 280 ZX or the Nissan Fairlady Z or the Nissan Fairlady ZX. It just depended on what area of the world you were in and the marketing strategy. However you slice it, The 280 ZX was named Motor Trends import of the year in 1979. The ZX was a complete re-design over the earlier Z cars offering a lot more comfortable and convenient features. They were really gearing their marketing towards single successful people that wanted performance but were not going to sacrifice creature comforts. These cars were highly technologically advanced and have been popular ever since.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door