GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 for your consideration. Today, the car remains in great driver quality condition, the paint is shows some age but is still very presentable, the interior is very clean and tidy, engine is detailed and trunk area is complete. The car runs and drives smooth and silky down the road with the power steering and power brakes lending. The car is powered by its 390 v8 paired with an automatic transmission. The car rides on its factory wheels with whitewall tires.
Big body convertibles always have a place in all automotive circles as they provide a most comfortable open air driving experience. The Galaxie was Fords flagship convertible, the engine and optional equipment options on the vehicle offered here is desirable and will demand global attention at the price offered.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door