Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1966 Maserati Mistral CoupeThis 1966 Maserati Mistral Coupe is an excellent original car wearing a quality older restoration. Red with tan leather interior, this Mistral comes accompanied by factory books and tools as well as a photo album detailing the restoration. The display board and build sheets are also included. This Mistral has a correct 4.0 liter engine but is non-matching numbers. With a lightweight alloy body and 5-speed gearbox, this car is a blast to drive. The ground up restoration was done 17 years ago and this car was a class winner at Concourso in 2000. It comes with trophies from 2000 to 2005. Price: $139,500 $125,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door