The 1946 Ford Convertible still remains one of the most notable hot rods on the classic car scene. It has been customized by some famous custom car builders including Boyd Coddington and Chip Foose. Tim Allen is also a fan and featured his ’46 on his Home Improvement sitcom.
This ’46 Frame Off Restoration was completed in 2016 and has received many awards at local car shows and cruise-ins.
The Exterior Color is Black Cherry Poly / Burgundy Mist Poly and all Chrome is in excellent condition. The Interior Color is Tan and has a Power Driver Seat– (seat back doesn’t fold) and Manual Passenger Seat. It has a matching Console with 2 cup holders.
The Engine is Chevy Small Block 305HP (mileage unknown) with an Edelbrock 4 Barrel carburetor with electronic choke. It also has an auxiliary fan. The Transmission is a GM 700-R4 Overdrive Automatic 4-Speed. The rear Suspension is a 1993 Camaro and the front is a Mustang 1974 – 1978.
It has Power Rack & Pinion Steering, Power Brakes, 16-gallon Polyethylene gas tank, Power Convertible top, AM/FM/CD 4 Speaker Stereo system and all gauges work except the Clock. It rides on BF Goodrich Wide Whitewall Radials all like new.
Price: $44,900 OBRO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door