Classic Car Deals
1967 BUICK WILDCAT CONVERTIBLE CLEAN TITLE, 430 CI AUTO, TRANS, DOES NOT RUN, I HAVE NOT TRIED TO START IT, POWER WINDOWS, PB. PS, AC, SOLID FRAME, RUST IN THE TRUNK AND FLOOR PANS, WINDSHIELD IS CRACKED THE REST OF THE GLASS IS GOOD Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door