2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN MELROSE, MA *
Originally from Texas, what we have here is a beautiful Frame Off Restored 1960 Chevrolet El Camino Pickup. The truck is finished in a deep and rich Black which is complemented by its pristine Red vinyl interior. Overall, this car is a solid number 2 and will provide its new owner miles of driving pleasure as well as many awards at those local shows.
This 1960 Chevrolet El Camino Pickup is powered by a 283cid V8 motor coupled to a TH350 Transmission. The restoration was just completed and she is stunning. Some highlights include:
- All new body mounts
- Power Disc brakes on the front
- Complete new exhaust
- New front end
- New power steering new power brakes new boosters
- American racing wheels
- New tires
- New Rear quarters
- All new glass
- No Bondo
- Original tailgate
Overall, the car runs and drives perfectly and was recently taken on a 5 hour drive on both highways and side roads and she performed admirably. This is an almost perfect, very rare and unusual example of the 1960 Chevrolet El Camino Pickup; if you are a fan of this years El Camino , you should act soon as we do not expect her to last long. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber and we will happily help get her shipped to your location.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN MELROSE, MA *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door