1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Wagon recently fully restored then lightly wrecked. frame is straight. I have all the panels chrome and bumper. have 2 extra fenders for each side fresh interior and bad ass 383 stroker engine aluminum heads chromed out ac disc brakes full suspension upgrade Sirius radio new wiring lights and gauges fully loaded
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door