Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1964 Aston Martin DB5 Icons: The Mercedes-Benz 300SL, Ferraris 250 Series, Porsches 911, Lamborghinis Miura; few cars develop a status worthy of such company. What makes an iconic motorcar? Perhaps its graceful lines and beauty, maybes its performance, luxury features or is it a status of perfection that was achieved by the automaker? The Aston Martin DB5 is a legend among giants and we are proud to offer this excellent example which has been under caring ownership for 40 years. This numbers matching factory left hand drive DB5 is a truly honest example benefiting from care and maintenance at Kevin Kay Restoration and is offered today in the original colors of Platinum with blue interior. Impressively this California car retains its original California blue plate with decades of registration stickers still adhered to it. The fifth DB5 built, this example is offered with extensive documentation including correspondence with the factory, copy of the build sheet, heritage certificate, and service documents. Please contact us to learn more about this great motorcar and its special history.PRICE: 795,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door