Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1933 Ford Roadster is all hand built and is documented as the only Steel Body Full Fender Boydster III ever built. Known as the Ratster, we are honored to bring this one of one creation to market. The art of the Hot Rod was defined by Hot Rods By Boyd. Boyd Coddington built hot rods are world renown as wonderful pieces of rolling art, to be revered and collected for many years to come. The body was hand rolled by Marcel De Ley & Sons, and designed by Chip Foose, with a stunning interior by Gabe Lopez. Power is supplied by a LS6 with a Magnuson Supercharger on top. Our client selected a 700 R4 for his transmission. The Boydster rests on a custom frame with a very custom Corvette rear-end supported with coil overs and A-arm front suspension with Shock Wave air-ride for that just perfect stance. This historically famous piece of rolling art is being offered for the first time with a price way below market at just $225,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford HighBoy Roadster 396 Big Block Stunning
1965 Chevelle Malibu SS Real 138 Code AMAZING
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1957 Olds Golden Rocket 88 Pro Built Spectacular
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1959 Chevy Sedan Delivery Custom 409/473HP
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door