Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1933 Ford Roadster is all hand built and is documented as the only Steel Body Full Fender Boydster III ever built. Known as the Ratster, we are honored to bring this one of one creation to market. The art of the Hot Rod was defined by Hot Rods By Boyd. Boyd Coddington built hot rods are world renown as wonderful pieces of rolling art, to be revered and collected for many years to come. The body was hand rolled by Marcel De Ley & Sons, and designed by Chip Foose, with a stunning interior by Gabe Lopez. Power is supplied by a LS6 with a Magnuson Supercharger on top. Our client selected a 700 R4 for his transmission. The Boydster rests on a custom frame with a very custom Corvette rear-end supported with coil overs and A-arm front suspension with Shock Wave air-ride for that just perfect stance. This historically famous piece of rolling art is being offered for the first time with a price way below market at just $225,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
1999 Harley Davidson FXR3 Original 808 Miles SWEET
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
2002 Harley Davids V-Rod 500 Org Miles Cover Bike
1970 Hemi CUDA Stunning Build, MUST SEE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door