702 N 1st St.
This car is a ""Stop in your Tracks Come take a look"" beauty! This 1973 Chevy Camaro Resto Mod is powered by an awesome 1996 LT1 Corvette Fuel injected 383 Stroker engine and backed up by a smooth shifting T56 6 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with an eagle forged Crank spec stage 3 clutch 4.11 Eaton possi QA1 shocks flow master dual exhaust with electric dump valves 4 wheel power disc brakes with slotted and drilled rotors power steering ice cold air conditioning Sony CD player tilt steering wheel headers and is riding on a nice set of Fikse Mach 5 wheels. Its interior is equipped with a nice set of Pro Car seats aftermarket gauges full console and a nice set of gauges. Its exterior orange paint with white stripes is laid out beautifully over a laser straight body with a gorgeous shine! Its floors frame trunk and body are all solid and clean. This car is set of beautifully and is a blast to drive. Fuel injections 6 speed with low gears equals tons of speed power and comfort! This car has a great look and a awesome stance but in my opinion the best part is the way it drives. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door