MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1972 Chevrolet Nova SS (Stock #223) •Nice body and paint job •Interior is Black and nice •350 V8 5.7 Engine •Th350 Automatic Transmission •Power steering •Power Disc brakes •10 bolt rear end •Power Steering •Power disc brakes •Bucket seats added •Installing New headliner •Recent $2000 in repairs •SS Wheels and Radial TA Tires •Dual Exhaust-sounds great •Solid Trunk and dry •Original 1/4 panels (hard to find) •Strong Driver and reliable FYI-a 'K' code is a term only used for '72 Novas to indicate a real SS model. The VIN of the '72 has a different syntax than prior years, and contains a letter to designate the engine type. The letter 'K' represents a particular 350 cid that was only available on the SS model, thus we refer to '72 Nova SS's as 'K' codes. Be sure to see over 65 photos Check out a 13 Minute video •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$420 to $495 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door