PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
Factory Five 1965 Cobra Replica for Sale. 347 Cu In Stroker Engine, Holley 4 barrel carburetor, Weiand dual plane intake, Holley Systemax aluminum cylinder heads, Jesel Roller Rockers, MSD electronic ignition, wrapped headers with side pipe exhaust, 5 speed manual transmission, narrowed 8.8 rear end with Factory Five trailing arms and c clip eliminators, front disc brakes, 15” Knock Off Halibrand style wheels, adjustable coil over shocks, front tubular control arms, beautiful Jade Green metallic exterior, scooped hood, stripe delete, front and rear stainless steel bumpers, driver's bullet mirror and window post mirrors, wind deflectors, driver's chrome plated roll bar, black bucket seat interior, wood rim steering wheel, racing style seat belts, Smiths Gauges with period correct reverse speedometer, push button start.
This Cobra has got the look, sound, and performance you need in your life! Do not miss your chance to own this Awesome Ride!
We can assist with obtaining financing and can have this car shipped right t
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1964 Plymouth Savoy Drag Car, Show Quality!
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door