This old school 72 Mach 1 Comes with a 1971 351 HO Cleveland bored .30 over with four bolt main with 12&1/2 to1compression trw pop-up pistons.high lift duration cam with solid lifters & 4-barrel carburetor. Painted Boss yellow with black interior. Automatic C-6 transmission with 3500 stall converter with racing valve body. 9 inch Nodular Posi rear with 456 racing gears.Power steering and power front disc brakes. Hooker headers with 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust with Flowmasters. All Electronically power by pro master electronics ignition and much more.Bluetooth stereo radio system with power antenna.I have owned this car for over 45 years,I hate to see it go but it’s just time.
The body is in decent condition not a show car but if you’re looking for a man toy that’s a great eyecatcher! this is it guys.The interior is in very good condition with a very very rare fold down to the trunk rear seat and unlike many of these on the market,the steering wheel Is the original one that came with these cars with inner horn rim that actually works.The engine has less than 5000 miles on it and is a beast.The car body itself has less than 78642miles.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door