AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Dodge Coronet 500 Hardtop (Wentzville, OH) $88,750 obo this is an ultra rare factory 426 cid 425 HP 4 Speed, one of only 204 Coronet 500 Hemi 4 Speeds built, and 1 of 30 1966 Coronet 500 Hemi Cars listed in the Chrysler Registry that were built at St Louis plant. so chances are that you won't find another one, especially in this condition. this vehicle's features include but are not limited to Galen Govier 8 page decode report, Rotisserie restoration completed 2006 ' Born with' 426 Hemi engine and A-833 4 speed transmission and a Dana 60 Rear End that is all date coded.Factory Bright Red with White Interior with bucket seats and console, Factory Tach and console, Inland floor shifter, Original two fender tags in place, Chrome road wheels with Red Line tires, Original broadcast sheet decided copy and Chrysler IBM card copy. Original owners manual and Certi-Card in original owners name. This is an absolutely beautiful Coronet 500 luxury with brute Hemi power and a four speed. Please give our friend Mark a call at 314-795-5584
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door