Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Barn-Find 1962 Maserati 3500GTI: One of Just 441 Examples ProducedThis incredibly original 1962 Maserati 3500GTi is the ideal restoration candidate. Blue with original red leather interior and retaining its original Lucas fuel injection unit. Just 441 3500GTis were produced between 1961 and 1964. This particular car has been sitting in storage for several years and has been under the same ownership since 1967. The previous owner bought the car in Germany and had it imported it to the US. An excellent original example with a nice and straight body. This desirable and collectible Maserati represents an exciting discovery with a lot of potential.Extremely Original ExampleOne of Just 441 Examples Produced Retaining its original Lucas Fuel Injection UnitTrue Barn-FindPrice: $139,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door