GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Pontiac Firebird is an American automobile that was built by Pontiac from the 1967 to the 2002 model years. The Firebird was introduced 23 February 1967, the same model year as the automaker's platform-sharing model, the Chevrolet Camaro. This coincided with the release of the 1967 Mercury Cougar, which shared its platform with another pony car, the Ford Mustang.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this very clean, lower mileage 1992 Pontiac Firebird for your consideration. The car remains in stock condition and is in excellent cosmetic condition. The red exterior is polished and shiny and the interior is neat and tidy. The 5.0 v8 fires right up and runs very well and the transmission functions properly. The Firebird rides on 15 inch wheels with Goodyear tires. Other highlights include a rear spoiler, car cover, sunroof, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes and air conditioning.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door