702 N 1st St.
This rare 1955 Ford Thunderbird is number 85 of 98 Thunderbirds sent to France in 1955. It's powered by a 292 CI engine and an automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes air conditioning power seat power windows tachometer clock dual exhaust continental kit white soft top and is riding on a set of original wheels hubcaps and wide white wall tires. This is great driver condition car with some cool history. It is red in color with a white hard top and red and white interior. Great color combination for a vintage first generation T bird. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door