AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Buick Riviera (Grafton, OH) $28,500 obo You are looking at a true survivor with original paint and only 37k miles. This vehicle shows one owner and it is currently in the hands of a professional who has been in the business for 40 years. The green exterior looks excellent especially for its age, the exterior then slides seamlessly inside to a sharp looking saddle interior. This car has truly stood the test of time, everything is excellent from the undercarriage up. Powered by the original 430cu v8 and Turbo 400 automatic transmission, the car is putting out 365hp as it did off the show room floor. Features include but are not limited to ice cold a/c, heat, p/s, p/b, original Am radio, stainless dual exhaust, clean chrome, wide whitewalls, and flip up headlights. This car has no leaks, and no rust. The Riviera in question has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. Records and Receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Eddie a call at 440-537-3036
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door