Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Royal Blue 1961 Porsche 356B Super Cabriolet Factory Hardtop Black Plate California CarThis 1961 Porsche 356B 1600 Super Cabriolet with factory hardtop is an extremely original black plate California car born in an highly desirable and rare color Royal Blue with black interior. A very honest un-restored example that has a 1959 Super 1600 engine installed. A solid California car just out of long term storage. Accompanied by its original bill of sale and statement of origin. Well worth the effort, this is the ideal car for straightforward restoration.Desirable 1600 SuperOptioned with rare factory hardtopFantastic Factory ColorA black-plate California car from newIdeal original restoration candidateAccompanied by its original bill of sale and statement of originPrice: $ 89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door