American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1950 CHEVROLET FLEETLINE FASTBACK This 1950 Chevrolet Fleetline Fastback is a rust free California car. Powered by a 4.3 Liter V6 with comp. roller cam & lifters, Holley high rise & 4 barrel carburetor. It has estimated 260HP. Other features are a Mallory dew point ignition, Monte Carlo front clip, P/S, P/B (front disc), A/C, duel exhaust, rear air shocks with interior controls, Am/FM/CD stereo, tilt wheel with Grant steering wheel, and digital instrument panel. The exterior glistens in a beautiful teal with interior finished in complimentary gray seating. This is a proven trophy winner that drives great. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door