AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2593 1960 Cadillac Coupe
The sleek Cadillac Coupe had style and performance. It utilized the long hood and trunk line configuration that was prominent in the day, and Cadillac took it to the limit. Our 1960 Cadillac is mostly original with only some minor restoration work and is a stunning example of this successful model. The factory Persian Sand finish is excellent with only a few touch-up blends. There is plenty of original chrome and the Beaumont Beige cloth interior is in excellent condition. Carpets have been replaced and the headliner, also excellent, is original. Standard equipment on this model included A/C, Wonderbar AM radio, power steering, power drum brakes (new master), back-up lamps, two-speed wipers and adjustable outside rearview mirror. The Cadillac is powered by a 390ci OHV V-8 with 4V Rochester carburation that delivers 325 horsepower and 430 lb/ft of torque, runs beautifully and sounds great through a new dual exhaust system. We do not have a history for the motor so cannot absolutely say that it is the numbers-matching engine. That said, it appears that very little has ever been disturbed under the hood. This powerplant is mated to Cadillac's 4-speed Hydra-Matic automatic transmission. Wide-white radials are mounted on factory wheels with classic factory wheel covers. There are very few of these stunning Coupes to be found, and fewer still in this near 'original' condition. It belongs in your Cadillac stable. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door