200 E Cypress St
1984 Prevost Bus / Country Coach conversion 8V92 Detroit 445 HP Holds : 250 gallons Fuel 65 gallon LP Tank 160 gallons Fresh Water 115 gallons Grey Water 70 gallons Black Water 2 roof Air Conditioners 2 - 6.2 propane Generators Rear bedroom with Queen Bed, large wardrobe closet, lots of storage, large bathroom with full size shower, kitchen has lots of space for all the amenities of home and 2 couches that lay out flat for guests Approx 150k miles Prevost ID # S3341DC-52 RV # 132770 The dash air or defroster does not work - the 2 roof airs work great - both propane generators work - one generator was just recently rebuilt completely and the other works great. The fuel gauge does not work but it holds 250 gallons of fuel.. The water level gauge works to 3/4 it just doesnt work to full but it holds 160 gallons of fresh water.. tires have about 8000 miles on them and batteries are within two years since being replaced. Runs and drives great.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door