Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1964 Maserati 3500 GTi This 1964 Maserati 3500 GTi is a beautiful driver quality example with rare and sought-after Lucas fuel injection. Metallic grey with an excellent red leather interior and 5-speed gearbox. Mechanically sound with presentable paint and chrome. The fuel injected 3500 GTi model arrived in 1962 and was not only exciting to drive, but also comfortable and practical enough for daily use. The car was bodied by Touring and built in Milan using their Superleggera light-alloy process. At the time, this was one of the most powerful, comfortable, silent, and fast road cars available. Lucas Fuel Injection ZF five-speed manual transmissionUncommon & well-respected Maserati offeringPrice: $167,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door