Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Porsche 356A 1600 T2 Cabriolet with Extremely Rare Period Correct Factory Rudge WheelsThis 1957 Porsche 356A 1600 T2 Cabriolet with incredibly rare period correct factory Rudge wheels is an excellent original car to restore. Silver with red interior and offered with a factory hardtop and Kardex from Porsche. A very late 1957 car and the 44th T2 to leave the factory. One of just 149 T2s built in 1957. Wearing what is likely its original color combination. A complete and solid car overall that's highly original. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. It currently has a 1959 1600 engine installed. This 356A T2 Cabriolet with knock-off Rudge wheels and Factory hardtop is not to be missed by any Porsche collector or enthusiast. Extremely Rare Period Correct Factory Rudge WheelsFactory Hardtop Accompanied by its Kardex from Porsche Very late 1957 T2 Example Excellent Original Car to Restore Price: $117,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door