I'am Lowering My Price for a Short Time For a Quick Sale..No Motor No Trans..Back in the day this was called the business mans coupe model.This is one of the most popular models for Custom Car Builders.This Ford is a California car.No Motor.No transmission.No drive shaft.Has the stock rear end. Missing rear deck lid.I might be able to get one? Missing the Hood hinges.No Front grill.Front windshield.Door panels.Has the pass. & drivers side window glass.They do roll up & down. The drivers side glass is Broken.I have the rear Glass. Only the one rear side window.As you ca see has rust in the drivers floor on the one side only & just a small spot on the top side of the pass. rocker.Other than that this Ford is very solid.Trunk is good. Quarter panels are good.Has the Og gas tank in good condition.This is the hard to find model.Was Asking 3,900.00 obo. Now 2,900.00 obo .No seat for that Price.Clean Title & reg. is non oped..Call(9l6) 205-9402...I can assist with shipping.Buyer pays for all shipping cost.I do not Text.E Mail''s will only be answered with a valid phone#.Too many scams..Pay Pal buyers please add 4% for your Pay Pal Fee..Also have a 1950 Ford Business coupe, small rear side window.The 50 Coupe is more complete then the 49 Ford.No motor.No transmission.Clean title.Has some rust in the front Floor.All the glass is in,door panels,head lite's,tail lite's,hood & deck lid.Also another 50 Ford Tudor 2 door no rust.Flathead w/3 carbs & three speed.$12,995.00 Call for info.....Thank you for Looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1974 Cadillac coupe DeVille Calif Cadillac
Roseville , CA
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
1957 Ford 2 Door Hard Top-Price Lowered
1963 Cadillac 2dr hard top w/ motor w/trans
66 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo From Calif a Rare Cady
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door