Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1995 Acura NSX-T coupe. This incredible Acura is finished in beautiful Formula Red paint accented by a super clean Black leather interior. Both the paint and interior are original to the car and are in excellent condition. Our NSX is powered by the factory 3.0L mid mounted V6 engine mated to a smooth 5 speed manual transmission with a 8,000RPM redline. If you are looking for a clean accident free example of an NSX then look no further. This car was meticulously maintained by Crown Acura for its whole life making it a great investment grade vehicle. These are steadily gaining value and show no signs of slowing down. Best of all this Acura has just over 50,000 actual miles! In true luxury manufacturer fashion, the NSX is very well appointed and features power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, cold factory air conditioning with automatic climate control, power windows, power locks, power seats, power mirrors, factory BOSE stereo with AM FM cassette and CD changer, tilt steering column, removable targa top, factory metal key, dual exhaust, and correct Acura gunmetal wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door