Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1966 Chevy Chevelle SS is a real 138 code car with a full roller 468 CI Big Block blasting out a whopping 487 HP. Of course it’s gonna be backed by a 4 speed manual transmission so you can feel when you put down the pedal to the metal. 12 bolt posi rear end, power four wheel disc brakes, and sway bars front and rear to take those corners tight as a marines’ just made bed.
New interior with bucket seats, center console, and upgraded sound system. Excellent condition inside and out with car cover included. Offered at $67,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1935 Ford Pick Up PROJECT Great Patina Runs/Drives
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door