1 ASPEN RD.
THIS 1934 FORD SEDAN DELIVERY IS A 25+ YEAR PROJECT. THE ENVISIONMENT STARTED WITH A MAN NAMED JOE FRANC WHO PURCHASED THE CAR IN STOCK FORM. HE DREAMED OF HAVING A CLASSIC HOT ROD WITH ALL MODERN AMMENTIES. UNFORTUNATELY BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT MR. FRANC PASSED AWAY. THE PAINT IS IN EXCESS OF 12 YEARS OLD AND STILL LOOKS FABULOUS ON THIS ALL STEEL CAR. IT HAS A FUEL INJECTED 350 LT1 THAT FITS SEAMLESSLY IN BETWEEN THE CUSTOM FRAME RAILS. AMONG OTHER FEATURES IT HAS ALL WHEEL DISC BRAKES THAT ARE INBOARD IN THE REAR AND LOOK AMAZING. CUSTOM COLOR COATED COMPONENTS ARE ALL OVER THROUGHOUT THIS VEHICLE. SUCH AS; FRAME RAILS, COIL OVERS, DRIVE SHAFT, HALF SHAFTS, CORE SUPPORT, MATCHING GAUGES AND INTERIOR INSERTS. OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE: POWER DISC BRAKES, POWER WINDOWS, REMOTE ENTRY, ALL NEW INSTRUMENT PANEL AND GAUGES, CUSTOM HARDWOOD INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND REAR FLOOR, CORVETTE STYLE EXHAUST, TORQUE THRUST WHEELS. CALL US TODAY WITH ANY QUESTIONS ON THIS STUNNING EXAMPLE OF A 1934 FORD SEDAN! 352-307-1968 FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door